Freegal Fun

It has been a couple months since we launched the free music service, Freegal, for our library.  In that time I have been surprised by what artists can be found and the sheer breadth of genres available.  I mentioned some things I liked in my Freegal Picks post but did you know you can see what is popular at the library?  Well, you can!  Check out "My Lib Top 10" under the "Popular" link to see the top ten songs, albums, and the top 5 videos that patrons at the Bellevue Public Library are listening to.  

This week we see artists and music from Meghan Trainor, Newsies Musical, Weird Al, and more.  Take a look, have a listen to what is popular, and see whether you agree or disagree with the aggregate musical taste of your fellow patrons!

Note: Just to be clear - no one can see what you or anyone else, in particular, is listening to.  We can only see what is most popular, not who listens to what.

No comments:

Post a Comment